Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fall's Best New TV Shows


Pitch, Man With a Plan, Conviction, The Good Place
Image from EOnline.com
1. This is Us (NBC)
2, Man with a Plan (CBS)
3. Timeless (NBC)
4. Conviction (ABC)
5. Pitch (Fox)

This is my list of some of the top new shows I think I'll be interested in watching this fall. The first one, This is Us, is something I've been seeing commercials of for the past couple of weeks and it looks really interesting. Plus, EOnline ranked it as the top new show this fall as well. Man with a Plan looks really funny to me because it stars Matt Leblanc from friends, which I loved. Timeless seems great because time travel is something that's always exciting. Conviction is also something I know I'd love because EOnline says it's "definitely worth watching if you're a fan of Scandal," and I most definitely am. Finally Pitch on Fox looks great because it follows the story of the first female pitcher in major league baseball.

Personally, I am so excited for TV this fall, and I know I'll definitely be watching some of these shows. I know these shows have been doing a lot to market their premieres for the past few weeks, Particularly This Is Us, which I have seen many commercials for both on TV and YouTube, as well as numerous ads in Vogue and other magazines.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/18823/we-ranked-all-the-new-2016-fall-tv-shows-what-s-no-1/700835

No comments:

Post a Comment